In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
We are looking for a responsible Caretaker who can keep our office complex clean and well maintained.
Duties and responsibilities
Without restricting the generality of this job description, the Caretaker shall perform such duties and responsibilities as may be assigned including but not restricted to, the following:
- Locking and securing the premises;
- Preventing unauthorised personnel from entering or damaging the property;
- Keeping the interior of the office building looking clean and professional;
- Performing routine cleaning tasks based on a set schedule;
- Keeping a running inventory of all cleaning supplies and submitting purchase requests when supplies get low;
- Responding to repair requests quickly and professionally;
- Adhering to the company’s safety policies in order to create a safe working environment for everyone.
Qualifications and experience
The suitable candidate must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- At least 5 ordinary level subjects;
- Relevant experience in security and building maintenance;
- Qualifications in electrical or plumbing are essential;
- First aid or health and safety training courses are an asset;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment;
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands and effectively manage time;
- Be physically fit and able to handle various tasks involving lifting, bending, twisting, turning, and climbing;
- A good service ethos and a can do, proactive, energetic attitude towards your work and people is a must.
Applications are invited for the above position. Qualifying candidates should submit their applications electronically to: [email protected]
Deadline: 11 June 2021