We are looking for a mature Chef who will be responsible for cooking lunch for all the staff members and making sure that the kitchen is clean at all times. One should be able to work well under pressure.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Preparing lunch for staff members.
* Coming up with the menu.
* Ensure appealing plate presentation
* Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
* Planning menus
* Ensuring food quality and taste is of the highest standard
* Managing inventory of stock and ordering raw materials
* Controlling budgets and minimizing wastage
* Maintaining health and hygiene in the kitchen
Qualifications and Experience
Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
Advanced knowledge of culinary and baking
Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
Excellent time management abilities
Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
Familiarity with sanitation regulations
Culinary school diploma preferred
How to Apply
If you have whatever it takes to be part of our High-Performance Team you can send your Cv
to [email protected]