JF Kapnek a registered PVO 1/86 which has been operating in Zimbabwe since 1986 whose mission is to improve family health, reduce child mortality and create educational opportunities for the children of Zimbabwe through the implementation of scalable, sustainable programs. JF Kapnek is recruiting for the following positions for an upcoming USAID funded project: Sustaining Care and Support Services for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) and their Caregivers in an HIV Epidemic in Zimbabwe expected to start in October 2022.
Job Title: Child Welfare and Protection Systems Strengthening Technical Advisor
Reporting to: Technical Director
Duties And Responsibilities
The Child Welfare and Protection Systems Technical Director will have responsibility for all activities associated with building the capacity of government, community-based structures, and other actors and processes that constitute child welfare and protection systems.
Qualifications And Experience
• Advanced Degree or higher in social work, social sciences or a closely related field is required. Master’s Degree or higher is desirable.
• At least five years of experience in designing, implementing and managing child welfare and protection systems strengthening initiatives in/for developing countries is required.
• Experience managing child welfare and protection services, strengthening systems and processes for ensuing the welfare and protection and children, and building the capacity of government, communities and other child welfare and protection actors is highly desirable.
• Experience with quality improvement or policy development is desirable.
• Interpersonal, writing and oral presentation skills in English are also required.
- Job Application Details How to apply Submit your application via this link https://jfkapnektrust.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers JF Kapnek Trust has zero tolerance towards Sexual Harassment and is committed to the upholding of children’s rights. The successful candidate will be required to commit to child protection/safeguarding and to be bound by the JF Kapnek Child Protection Policy. JF Kapnek does not charge any fees during its entire recruitment process. Deadline:. 14 April 2022 Applications will be considered as they are receive