Cassava Smartech is looking for a competent Credit Control Supervisor to join its Finance team. The main purpose of the role is to guide, support and manage a debtors portfolio and ensuring that the Credit Control team collects revenue due, attends to customer queries and adheres to the credit control policy.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in formulating and implementing of the credit control policy, procedure and controls.
• Establish the collection targets for the team for the month and break them into individual collection targets.
• Ensuring that customer queries are promptly attended to.
• Negotiates payment plans and ensuring that they are being adhered to.
• Bad debts management and transfer to collection agents.
• Managing debtor’s portfolio to reduce the ratio of spillage into handover-bad debts.
• Provide accurate and timeous reports on collection, handed overs and write offs.
• Vetting of new and existing applicants to establish the credit worthiness.
• Manage HVC and V.I.P portfolio on a daily basis including but not limited to categorized age analysis
• Lead team, personal development and the implementation of people management strategies that enhance engagement and overall achievement of results.
• Regularly meet with Financial Controller to establish needs and/or recommended revisions to the existing billing and credit control processes and procedures
• Regularly scan the environment to identify opportunities to improve existing billing & credit control methodologies and team management skills.
• Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• Degree in Finance/Accounting
• Diploma in Credit Management is an added advantage.
• 4 years’ experience in a similar field or related environment
• Analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
• Interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to interact at all levels within the organisation and with external parties
How to Apply
Click Here To Apply
View more information