Employer: Hire Hound Recruitment
A leading manufacturing client of ours is currently looking to hire a junior data capturing clerk for their Durban Branch. The is a remote position and the hours are highly flexible, but we ask for a commitment of at least 20 to 25 hours a week (more hours will often be available if you are able to work more)
Salary per month: market related (Depending on amount of hours worked per week)
Please note only those with Ms Excel experience should apply.
General Task and Duties:
- Type and edit Construction supplies lists and client data lists.
- Checking data for accuracy and completeness.
- Cataloguing the data with appropriate tags for ease of reference.
- Transferring physical records into a digital filing system.
- Retrieving data as requested.
- Maintaining and updating the database system as necessary.
- Generating periodic reports.
- Matric, GED or equivalent (Preferred)
- At least 1 year’s data capturing or admin related work experience.
- English speaking
- Able to work the minimum required amount of hours per week.
- No criminal record
- Good and accurate typing skills
- Detail orientated
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Maternity Leave
- Dental and vision insurance
- Severance package
- Pension fund
- Covid 19 insurance coverage
To apply please send a copy of your CV and the necessary documentation to our email:
Make sure the reference is included.
Closing date for CV submissions is the 11 October 2021
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t been contacted within one week after the closing date. Please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Hire Hound Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer; we actively support the recruitment of People with Disabilities and other medical conditions, no matter their race or gender.