Employer: Hire Hound Recruitment
A Local supplier currently has a job opening for a data capturing clerk at their office in Westville. you will read source documents and enter information into specific fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners. You will be responsible for comparing data with source documents in verification format to detect errors.
Salary per month: market related (negotiable based on work experience)
General Task and Duties:
· Compiling, sorting, and verifying the accuracy of information before it is entered
· Locating and correcting errors or reporting them to supervisor
· Maintaining logs of activities and completed work
· Selecting materials needed to complete work assignments
· Storing completed documents in appropriate locations
· Operating a data entry device to record or verify a variety of information
· Inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard according to screen format
· Handling phone interactions with clients for support and troubleshooting
- Matric, GED or equivalent (Preferred)
- At least 1 years of Data Entry, Order Entry or admin related experience
- English speaking
- Excellent organization skills
- Able to work Mon to Friday(9am to 5pm)
- Good time management/prioritization skills
- Able to work the minimum required amount of hours per week.
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, and Internet research skills
- Good and accurate typing skills
- vision insurance
- Free gym membership
- Skills development course
- Retirement annuity fund
- 13 th cheque
Final date for CV Submissions will be the 11 of December 2021.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and the necessary documentation to our email or via the fax number listed:
[email protected] / ( Fax: 086-454-83-71)
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t been contacted within one week after the closing date, Please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Hire Hound Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer; we actively support the recruitment of People with Disabilities and other medical conditions, no matter their race or gender.