Employer: Hire Hound Recruitment
A logistics client of ours is looking to hire a Data capturing clerk for their branch office in Bethlehem. You will be responsible for accurately and efficiently maintaining company records, including entering, updating, researching, verifying, and retrieving data in company systems. Attention to detail, accuracy, consistency, and ability to maintain confidentiality of information is crucial for success in this position.
Salary per month: market related (negotiable based on work experience)
General Task and Duties:
- Enter, update, and verify data in company databases
- Review and update records when changes occur
- Track documents received, deadlines, and completion dates
- Assist and train employees on database system usage
- Provide assistance to technical staff to resolve computer/software issues
- Run reports as requested
- Assist IT team with regular data backups
- Matric, GED or equivalent (Preferred)
- At least 1 year’s data capturing or admin related work experience.
- English speaking
- Excellent organization skills
- Good time management/prioritization skills
- Able to work the minimum required amount of hours per week.
- No criminal record
- Able to work Mon to Friday(9am to 5pm)
- Good and accurate typing skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Dental and vision insurance
- Severance package
- Pension fund
Final date for CV Submissions will be the 11 of December 2021.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and the necessary documentation to our email or via the fax number listed:
[email protected] / ( Fax: 086-454-83-71)
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t been contacted within one week after the closing date, Please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Hire Hound Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer; we actively support the recruitment of People with Disabilities and other medical conditions, no matter their race or gender.