Data Entry Clerk
Bulawayo; Chipinge; Gweru; Mazowe; Makoni; Mutare
Type Of Contract
Part- time Contract
Zimbabwe Health Interventions is a not-for-profit human development organisation which is registered as a Trust under the Zimbabwe Deeds Registries Act (Chapter 20:05). ZHI’s mission is to develop and deliver innovative and sustainable high impact integrated health interventions with local communities while working with and strengthening existing institutions.
The Data Entry Clerk works under the direct supervision of the District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant and will work to support the district teams in M&E related activities for ZHI at District level. S/he collaborates closely with other colleagues at facility level to provide data management support.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Capture disaggregated data from various data collection tools into a data entry platform;
• Accurate capturing of data bearing reasonable judgment in carrying out exercise;
• Prepare, sort and check all records for data entry and make sure that accurate data is being entered;
• Data verification, validation, cleaning and recording errors encountered during data entry;
• Check completed work for accuracy, liaise with supervisor for incomplete records;
• Maintaining an updated DHIS2 system;
• Support the DSIE Officer /Assistant in M and E related activities.
Qualifications and Experience
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
• Sound knowledge and experience regarding data capturing and well-developed computer skills;
• Good reading and writing skills; Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, consultants and recipients of assistance;
• Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision;
• Demonstrated attention to detail; ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently as well as cooperatively with team members
Qualifications And Experience
• Minimum of a Certificate or Diploma in any related field; Must be a DREAMS Ambassador or DREAMS Beneficiary.
• Applications will be considered for DREAMS Ambassadors or DREAMS Beneficiaries who already reside in the locations being advertised for.
How to Apply
Apply online, visit the website below.
View more information