JF Kapnek a registered PVO 1/86 which has been operating in Zimbabwe since 1986 whose mission is to improve family health, reduce child mortality and create educational opportunities for the children of Zimbabwe through the implementation of scalable, sustainable programs is seeking to fill the vacancies below:
Job Title : Data Entry Clerk (DEC)X6
Reporting to : SIE Officer/SIE Manager
Location : Zaka, Gutu, Chivi, Chiredzi, Masvingo, Mwenezi
The Data Entry Clerk (DEC) is responsible for data entry into facility/community based electronic systems and data collecting tools. S/He will be working in close liaison with the District Health Information Office, the nurses in charge and the SIE officer. The DEC must generate information products and reports that assist nurses in preidentifying clients for services provision, and in identifying clients who require follow up. The position is responsible for improving the quality of data generated by the facility/community and ensuring that all information management activities at facility/community level are done with fidelity
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct data entry and information management duties at facility/community level?
• Update all modules in the ePMS at the facility i.e. Pharmacy module, ART module, EID module.
• Work with facility/community staff to implement systematic filing, systematic file movement system, and management of ART patient files that promotes quality patient care, both in hard copy green books and electronic (ePMS/EHR/ePOC) systems.
• Assist facility/community level data consolidation meetings and data quality assurance (DQAs) exercises
• Assist the facility/community with program reporting, monitoring and evaluation
• Ensure timely and complete submission of routine facility/community reports on all data generated from source documents daily, weekly, monthly as appropriate.?
• Assist the facility in the implementation of the data analysis plan, continuous critical sub-analyses, and
‘data mining’, of routine program indicators to identify key trends and bottlenecks in programs.?
• Assist the facility in the development and implementation of tools to synthesize and visualize performance trends and key conclusions to improve client care.
• Support the DSIEO with other SIE/M&E activities for HIV programs at facility/community level
Qualifications and Experience
• A quantitative diploma/degree in M&E, public health, health sciences, operations research or similar
• DHIS2 Certification is an added advantage
• Experience and demonstrated practical skills in monitoring HIV and AIDS, TB, care and support programs preferred
• Demonstrate working knowledge of quantitative data collection systems in the MoHCC preferred.?
• Willingness to undergo intensive theoretical and practical training on comprehensive information management and use for HIV, TB, TB/HIV, and Cervical cancer screening and treatment, with mandatory completion of the TASQC certification process.
How to Apply
How to apply
Submit your CV and application letter via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject line.
JF Kapnek Trust has zero tolerance towards Sexual Harassment and is committed to the upholding of children’s rights. The successful candidate will be required to commit to child protection/safeguarding and to be bound by the JF Kapnek Child Protection Policy. JF Kapnek does not charge any fees during its entire recruitment process.
Deadline: 26 September 2021. Applications will be considered as they are received.