Director for the Legal Aid Clinic
Duties and Responsibilities
• Directing the day to day business of the Legal Aid Clinic.
• Teaching students on the application of the law in real situations.
• Undertake outreach programmes to educate the community on their legal rights.
• Maintain the visibility of ZEGU Legal Aid Clinic.
• Networking with other Legal Aid Clinics, local and International.
• Taking students to courts and other places to see the application of law.
Qualifications and Experience
The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Law and a Master’s Degree in Law. A PhD in this field is an added advantage. The ideal candidate must be registered legal practitioner
How to Apply
Six (6) copies of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal information including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including emails and addresses. Evidence of membership of a professional association (where applicable) should also be attached.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Position” which is being applied for and submitted to:
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University
Stand No. 1901 Barrassie Rd, Off Shamva Rd
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University,
Harare Teaching and Learning Centre,
18836 Hampden Road, Belvedere,
e-mailed to: [email protected] in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line.