Electrical Foreman :
- Full Time
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the successful applicant will amongst other duties be responsible for:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring plant availability for production and producing weekly and monthly downtime reports.
• Ensuring electricity supplies are available for production.
• Ensuring that all electricity generating equipment are maintained according to design specifications.
• Ensuring that all equipment is maintained according to design specifications.
• Ensuring use of energy efficient methods and equipment.
• Ensuring that personnel and equipment installations comply with safety and regulatory standards.
• Prioritizing and allocating tasks to artisans as per maintenance schedules or breakdown reports.
• Maintaining plant and equipment in accordance with requirements of the Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety and other Management Systems requirements.
• Carrying out liaison with Electricity supply authority and energy regulatory authority.
• Recommending machine upgrades or modifications where necessary.
• Assisting in the preparation of the maintenance budget and control of expenditure.
• Liaising with procurement to ensure the correct and good quality components are bought and to hire the correct service providers.
• Liaising closely with production and quality control personnel in ensuring that quality problems caused by machine faults are swiftly rectified.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Degree/HND in Electrical Power Engineering or a related field,
2. Class 1 Electrician,
3. Have at least 3 years' relevant work experience in an industrial/ manufacturing setup.
4. Have good communication skills- both written and oral Must be computer literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
How to Apply