In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Chirumanzu Rural District Council Is Looking For Executive Officer Social Services And Housing
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Health services
2. Educational services
3. Recreational facilities
4. Provision of social amenities
5. Coordination of Non-Governmental Organizations
6. To allocate stands applicants on waiting lists in line with the Council policy
7. To generate and properly file relevant documents and registers relating to the allocated stands
Qualifications And Experience
1. Holder of a degree in any of the following disciplines Public Administration, Local Governance or Social Science. Possession of certificate of proficiency in Trusteeship is an added advantage.
5. At least four years, post qualification experience in middle management in an administrative position. Local government experience is an added advantage
6. An ideal candidate to be a person of high personal integrity and at least thirty (30) years old and not more than fort-five (45) years.
7. A clean record of service within the local government fraternity.
8. A clean criminal record supported with police cleared fingerprints.
Applications accompanied with certified copies of educational qualifications, professional qualifications and curriculum vitae should reach the undersigned on or before 14 July 2021. Applications should be submitted to: [email protected] or The Chief Executive Officer Chirumanzu Rural District Council P. O Box 27 Mvuma