Finance and Administration Director: Africaid
Deadline: 5 April 2022
Africaid is a local Private Voluntary organization which through its Zvandiri programme, integrates clinic, community and digital HIV services for children, adolescents and young adults. Africaid works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) and National AIDS Council (NAC) in implementing these interventions with funding from various partners. It seeks to recruit for an anticipated USAID-funded five-year program focusing on Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC), their households, and communities in selected districts of Zimbabwe.
- The Finance and Administration Director will be responsible for providing strong strategic leadership to departmental heads for Finance, Human Resources, IT & Procurement and Logistics through playing an integral role in developing the professional and management skills of the aforementioned staff in collaboration with the other senior management;
- Senior management role – ensuring effective engagement in organizational management;
- Also responsible for Finance & Donor Grant Management functions – ensuring effective and efficient financial & grant management support is provided to Africaid through planning, budgeting and variance analysis / expenditure monitoring, Forecasting and reporting; Procurement and transport functions - ensuring effective and efficient logistical support and resources are provided to the staff and programmes;
- Also responsible for Internal Audit – ensuring appropriate and robust internal controls are in place and compliant with donor requirements; Human resources & Administration – ensuring competent and high calibre human resources are attracted and retained to achieve organizational objectives as well as overseeing payroll and income tax payments; Information Technology – ensuring effective IT systems for communication and data management linking with Africaid’s systems.
- The Finance and Administration Director must have: A Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance related degree and, be a fully qualified member of a recognized Accounting Professional Association such as CA, ACCA, and CIS;
- At least ten years related experience in a similar role in the NGO sector; Experience in managing multiple international and local donor funds is highly desirable.
Please send a 2 pager CV and letter of motivation (BOTH IN WORD to [email protected] by midday 5th April 2022
Africaid is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. AFRICAID has zero tolerance for any form of harassment and staff are expected to uphold the organizational values and core competencies especially diversity and inclusion, integrity, commitment, and respect for others as our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children and safeguarding employees and communities from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse.