Employer: Alexkor RMC JV
Alexkor, situated in Alexander Bay at the mouth of the Orange River on the West Coast of South Africa, is involved in diamond mining activities. This equal opportunity employer requires the services of a:
Duties: Key duties will include, supplying relevant and accurate financial information
* Manage and address underlying financial risks
* Cost modelling and forecasting
* Analyse financial information
* Prepare financial reports
* Determine and maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability
* Manage and ensure proper people development.
In line with Alexkor’s Employment Equity Policy, preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, women in particular. In return, we offer a competitive salary and company benefits which include medical aid, pension fund, free housing and relocation costs. Candidates must be willing to undergo polygraph testing if and when required.
Interested candidates who meet the abovementioned requirements are invited to submit their CV’s, certified copies of qualifications, ID and drivers’ license to the Human Resources Manager, via email to [email protected] .