In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
This position will be responsible for the support of machinery breakdowns and planned maintenance activities, as well as working with operations and other key stakeholders to improve equipment reliability within the plant. You must be available to work shifts.
The main purpose of the job is:
- Installing and maintaining electrical equipment in first class working condition.
- Ensuring efficient safe operation of machinery by setting and adjusting devices to within allowed tolerances.
- Adherence to SHE & GMP.
- Fault finding and attending to breakdowns.
The main purpose of the role is:
- Ensure that Plant equipment reliability.
- Ensure that departmental objectives and work assignments are undertaken and accomplished to completeness
What Will Make You Successful
- Journeyman Class One Certificate
- Possess high work standards and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Display a professional approach to the continuous improvement process
- Genuine team player
- Experience in a high speed, continuous operating manufacturing environment is preferred
- Experience with SAP and TPM would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge and application of workplace health and safety regulations
- Demonstrated ability to identify faults through the use of fault-finding techniques
- Experience in the prompt rectification of production breakdown
- Attend to Mechanical Maintenance
- Execute planned maintenance schedules
- Line set-up and maintenance activities
- Equipment shutdown maintenance
- General welding
TO APPLY CLICK HERE