A well-established manufacturer and supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods is looking to hire a multi-faceted individual to take up this role
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conducts and manages forensic audits / fraud investigations (including special audits) undertaken by the organisation.
• Provides guidance and support to investigators appointed to conduct investigations undertaken by the organisation.
Identifies proactive initiatives that can be utilised by the organisation from a forensics perspective.
• Presents evidence at disciplinary hearings, civil and criminal trials, where required. • Compiles and analyses relevant data, and reviews evidence gathered.
• Analyses financial statements and systems from a forensic perspective.
• Maintains all supporting documentation and evidence obtained during investigations undertaken. Ensures follow through on other criminal cases as reported by Loss Control.
• Recommends improved internal controls and business processes, and ensures that corrective action plans are developed.
• Promotes a zero-tolerance control environment where fraud or noncompliance is unacceptable and difficult to conceal.
• Leads internal/external resources to address allegations of fraud raised within the company.
• Enforces adherence to Safety, Health and Environmental Management policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance or related
• Certified Forensic Examiner or equivalent qualification.
• At least 6 years extensive forensic investigation and management experience
• Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic and changing environment that strives to exceed expectations.
• Problem solving capabilities.
• • Ability to work under pressure.