POSITION: Gastroenterologist or Gastroenterological surgeon
LOCATION: Island, Lagos State, Nigeria
Gastroenterologist or Gastroenterological surgeon with strong skills in laparoscopic surgery. She/he will also be involved in mentoring medical officers and other relevant colleagues.
Qualification and skill requirement:
• A medical degree (MBBS, MD or equivalent)
• Qualification as an Anaesthesiologist (FWACS, FRCS, US BC/BE or equivalent)
• Advanced/International Training in laparoscopic surgery
• Advanced/International Training in Gastroenterologist or Gastroenterological surgeon will be a significant advantage
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience preferred
• A minimum of 1 year experience in laparoscopic surgery
• Teaching experience/willingness to teach
Key competencies and attributes:
• Excellent clinical skills and ability to show empathy
• Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
• Strong work ethics
• Willingness to commit to a long career
• Ability to practice in a dynamic and computerized environment
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
• Competitive salary with performance-based incentives
• Health insurance
• Pension Plan
• Potential for relocation assistance
• Stability in an organisation with over ten years of healthcare industry experience and an excellent clinical reputation in the region.
• Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing hospital system.
About our client
We are an award-winning multi-specialist boutique hospital. We are a guideline and protocol driven and as a result provide evidence based, patient centred primary, secondary and tertiary health care services of the highest standard with integrity. We measure the quality of our services by clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organisation.
Qualifying candidates are required to submit a full CV with 3 contactable references. All certificates and qualifications should be submitted with your application.
Applications are to be forwarded by email to [email protected] Application deadline: 17 September 2020. Should you not receive contact 14 days after closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Job Application Details APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Applications and enquiries are to be sent to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should your not receive any contact 2 weeks after the closing date consider your application unsuccessful.