Railmed, an organisation in the medical services industry, requires a suitably qualified and experienced individual to be appointed General Manager to manage the operation’s affairs.
The main responsibilities for the position include:
- Providing leadership in the organisation’s strategic planning processes and accounting for outcomes.
- Researching, developing and implementing growth strategies in line with the organisation’s vision and mission.
- Identifying and exploiting opportunities that have a high positive impact on members’ service experiences.
- Superintending over the development and implementation of operational plans, policies and procedures for the organisation
- Managing the financial, material and human resources of the organisation.
- Ensuring that the organisation complies with administrative, legal, legislative and policy imperatives
- Interacting with regulatory authorities, industry associations, members and service providers in advancement of the organisation’s interests.
- Ensuring that financial reporting of the organisation is in compliance with both local and international standards
- Providing overall leadership, supervision, coaching and appraisal of subordinates to ensure their effectiveness and superior performance.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A Graduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Social Sciences, Medical Sciences or equivalent
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Leadership, Operations Management, Public Health or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a relevant management function at a senior level
- Member of a professional institute
- Knowledge of the medical industry is an added advantage.
The organisation offers a competitive remuneration package that will only be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
Job Application Details
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications for the above positions should apply to:
The Board Chairperson, Railmed, Box 792, Bulawayo or email electronic applications with detailed curriculum vitae to [email protected] railmed.co.zw not later than 31 August 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The successful candidate will be appointed subject to security clearance.