In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The Salvation Army-Howard Mission Hospital is a registered faith based organization providing clinical and social services to marginalized communities in Mashonaland Central of Zimbabwe. The organization is committed to improve the wellbeing of people through quality health care, child protection and household economic empowerment. A dedicated team of experts with a mix of unique talent is helping the organization in addressing the community’s connected challenges.
The graduate intern will be responsible for documenting feedback and complaints from the project clients and stakeholders. The incumbent will assist in organizing events, preparing quality documentaries and offer guidance on the production of relevant materials on HIV programming. The Communications Intern will directly assist the Projects Staff with the management of all communication content and communication mechanisms used by Salvation Army-Howard Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Documenting success stories, stories of most significant change and lessons learnt;
- Package HIV content and information for key internal and external audiences;
- Manage all the communication channels utilised by the organisation; Facilitating communication trainings that promote use of the available communication mechanisms for the targeted beneficiaries;
- Monitoring, capturing and reporting feedback and providing technical support to Pathways clients and stakeholders in Guruve District;
- Assist field staff in logistics, planning and documentation of field events and visits.
Qualifications, skills and experience required
- Recent graduate with a Degree or Diploma in Communication Studies/Journalism/Mass Communication/Public Relations/Media and Society Studies/ICT;
- Demonstrated experience in communications in social, print and broadcast media channels;
- Efficient in Digital Storytelling;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Experience working with civil society; Proficient in computer skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Experience in use of CommCare is an added advantage.
To apply Application letter and a detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager [email protected] copy to [email protected] copy and [email protected] clearly stating the position applied for in the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring certified copies of all academic and professional certificates. Deadline: 17 June 2021