Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the following positions within the National AIDS Council.
Graduate Intern (Programmes)
Fixed-term contract (3 months)
Station: NAC Head Office
Reports to: Treatment & Care Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in providing technical support for Treatment, Care and Support strategies, including community and home-based care, support to differentiated service delivery (DSD) and support for acute conditions such as cholera, Covid19, other Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs), and support for Adolescents and Children Living with HIV (ACLHIV)
• Assist with the development of national strategies and plans for improving access to all key programme areas
• Assist with promotion of the widest possible access to care and support for PLHIV including clients with TB and cancer
• Assist in ensuring that an inventory of agencies providing care and treatment in Zimbabwe is in place as well as assisting in putting up strategies for promotion and standardization of services
• Participate in Technical Working Group meetings for PMTCT, HTS, Treatment, Differentiated Care, Community Based Care, Laboratory, TB, Nutrition, Cancer and HIV Sensitive social protection.
• Assist with fostering of relevant linkages and partnerships
• Assist in training, review and development of training material for the programmes
• Participate in monitoring and evaluation activities for the programme
• Assist with consolidation of periodic programme reports
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications & Experience
• At least a degree in health/social Science
• At least one (1) year experience in HIV & AIDS programming
Competences & Attributes
• Integrity & confidentiality
• Teamwork & collaboration
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Effective communication skills
• Strong IT skills
How to Apply
All Applicants must complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all other instructions stated therein.
Applications must be submitted by email to; [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of Applications is 27 August 2021.
View more information