In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- ? Diploma/Degree in Nursing/Public Health/Health Promotion,
- Experience in HIV programming is a must. Must be fluent in Ndebele,
- A minimum of two years’ nursing experience ,
- Experience in training and facilitation in community-based care settings,
- A self-starter with ability to work under work pressure,
- Experience in TB, HIV and AIDS and community health care,good written and verbal communication skills,
- A class 3 Motorcycle Licence is a must.
To apply for this position please send your certificates, CV, copy of the licence and cover letter to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline: 11 June 2021 The organisation is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against gender, religion, race, creed culture or sexual diversity and believes in safeguarding both employees and communities.