HR Officer - Bulawayo :
- Part Time
Our Client is looking for a vibrant and experienced Human Resource Officer to join the team and play a crucial role in setting up an HR function in a growing entity.
Duties and Responsibilities
Recommends development of personnel policies, procedures and forms for the Human Resources and Administration department.
Interprets for laws of the departmental managers and employees regarding human resources policies, codes of conduct and the labour law.
Manages the operations of the staff canteen including management of the canteen stores
Recommends compensation and payroll changes for the company for approval by General Manager.
Represents the organisation at Labour Courts outside the company.
Coordinates employee grievances handling in accordance with the code of conduct.
Organizes the recruitment process which includes advertising a vacancy.
Coordinates the recruitment and selection of new employees.
Coordinates disciplinary handling activities & ensures compliance with the applicable laws.
Manages the Medical Aid Scheme for the company in the accordance with the applicable regulations.
Custodian of records
Coordinates the Health and Safety Programmes for the company and ensures compliance with NSSA and other applicable regulations
Plays the role of the safety officer for the organisation.
Administers the company assets such as building, vehicles and facilities ensuring that they all meet the minimum health and safety requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
• A relevant degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences or equivalent.
• A diploma in Payroll Management is required
• At least (3) years of professional experience in Human Resource Environment.
• Must be a result-focused person of integrity and able to maintain confidentiality with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be innovative, mature and ready to take decision and maintain department status
• Must be resident of Bulawayo or willing to relocate to Bulawayo AT OWN COST
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CVs to: [email protected]
Deadline for submitting applications is Friday 08 October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.