Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) Manager —1 Post :
- Full Time
The Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe (MCA I) Is inviting qualified, honest, self-motivated 1 and experienced applicants for the following post:
1. Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) Manager —1 Post
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director-General, the incumbent will be responsible for the following. among other duties:
• Devise ICT policies and plans for the Unit and monitor their implementation regularly ,
• Advise the Authority on the emerging trends in ICT and implement approved systems, policies, standards and procedures.
• Co-ordinate and manage ICT projects and activities daily.
• Supervise the implementation of Authority systems to ensure timely execution of ICT tasks and projects.
• Provide ICT technical and administrative support in procurement of new equipment and technical specifications, and information on best options from both local and international markets.
• Ensure proper maintenance of an up to date inventory of both software and hardware.
• Enable access to and sharing of network resources such as files, servers, network printers, digital scanners and the Intranet regularly.
• Control of ICT costs and ensure that expenditure is within approved budgets.
• Conduct training and equip users with relevant knowledge to ensure optimal usage of ICT resources.
• Ensure protection of systems by maintaining an up to date antivirus.
• Implement the ICT Unit expenditure commitment register monthly.
• Supervise the development of automated solutions for the Authority's processes.
• Demonstrable experience in application development.
• Prepare the ICT Office Unit Annual Work Plan and Reports.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor of Science (Honours) Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
• MSc Computer Science or Information Systems.
• A minimum of five (5) rats' managerial experience.
• Microsoft Certifications
• Project Management Certification
• SAGE EPP
• Microsoft Applications
• Infrastructure support
• Ability to work under deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts in a simple manner.
• Good general management skills.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications, experience and expected salary and benefits to The Director-General
Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe
106 Baines Avenue/ Corner Third Street
P 0 Box 10559, HARARE
Closing Date: Monday, 9th May, 2022
Disclaimer: The Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe does not duns, advertisement nor to those who become successful. Applicants are advised to any offer to facilitate the applications process.