A well-established manufacturer and supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods is looking to hire a multi-faceted individual to take up this role
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in completing audit engagements per the approved audit plan.
• Performs audit fieldwork.
• Assists in determining auditing procedures to be used including statistical sampling and the use of data analytics.
• Participates in internal control evaluations to ascertain the adequacy on internal controls and if control systems are operating as intended.
• Highlights areas of non-compliance to management and recommends cost effective enhancements to systems and procedures.
• Maintains the relevant software/database for all audit work performed.
• Assists in the administration and use of data analytics for all operations.
• Implements day-to-day Safety, Health and Environmental programs in own area of responsibility.
Qualifications and Experience
• BCom (Honours) plus CIA or equivalent or CA(ZW)/CA(SA).
• Must have completed Articles within a reputable institution.
• 2 to 3 years post article auditing/finance experience.
• Knowledge of audit software. ? Good internal audit planning skills.
• Ability to work independently and be self- motivated.
• Good report writing and presentation skills.