In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- Assists in completing audit engagements per the approved audit plan.
- Performs audit fieldwork.
- Assists in determining auditing procedures to be used including statistical sampling and the use of data analytics.
- Participates in internal control evaluations to ascertain the adequacy on internal controls and if control systems are operating as intended.
- Highlights areas of non-compliance to management and recommends cost effective enhancements to systems and procedures.
- Maintains the relevant software/database for all audit work performed.
- Assists in the administration and use of data analytics for all operations.
- Implements day-to-day Safety, Health and Environmental programs in own area of responsibility.
- B.Com (Honours) plus CIA or equivalent or CA(ZW)/CA(SA)
- Must have completed Articles within a reputable institution.
- 2 to 3 years post article auditing/finance experience.
- Knowledge of audit software.
- Good internal audit planning skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self motivated.
- Good report writing and presentation skills