LECTURER: MICRO-BIOLOGY :
- Full Time
Solusi University invites applicants for a lectureship position in Micro-Biology in the Department of Natural Sciences.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be expected to;
- Develop and teach courses at the undergraduate and graduate level. Courses will be taught both on face-to-face and online platforms,
- Communicate effectively and be a team player,
- Ensure integration of faith and learning in every course of instruction,
- Advise students, serve on committees, be engaged in campus life, and maintain currency in their field,
- Develop microbiology programs at undergraduate and graduate levels.
Qualifications and Experience
INVITATION is to applicants who meet the following selection criteria:
1. Holder of a Master of Science Degree in Micro-Biology or an appropriately aligned field.
2. An Environmental Microbiologist who call also teach environmental science and environmental health courses is preferred.
3. Preference will be given to PhD holders with a student-centred mind-set.
4. Research experience shall be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall submit the following electronic copies to [email protected] on or before the 27th of July, 2021:
a. Letter of application clearly indicating the “Post” which is being applied for;
b. Applicant’s strategic plan for the Microbiology Program;
c. Curriculum Vitae and entire academic record (Certificates & Transcripts);
d. Three (3) testimonials bearing mobile and e-mail contacts from the following;
i. Superior within the last five (5) years,
ii. Your local church, where applicable,
iii. Any other reputable person of your choice.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.