In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Our client provides mining solutions to the mining industry within Zimbabwe. They are looking for an experienced business development manager with a Mechanical Engineering background.
The suitable candidate must have:
• Proven experience of selling mining equipment
• Solid knowledge of the Mining & Rock Excavation capital equipment and their applications
• A proven track record of increasing revenue and market share
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Good working knowledge of MS Office and general IT skills
• Support sales with exhibitions and negotiations in order to achieve targets
• To maintain regular contact with all customers including key accounts.
• Project management, peruse and complete tender documents
• Possess a degree/diploma in Mechanical Engineering and/or relevant working experience
• Knowledge on all compliance obligations regarding Safety, Health, Environment and Safety
• At least 10 years working experience. 3 years or more experience in sales would be an advantage.
• A and O levels including English and Mathematics
FEMALES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
If you qualify please email your CV in word format to: [email protected]