In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Midterm Review of SWAG Campaign Strategy: Women’s Coalition of Zimbabwe (WCoZ)
Deadline: 18 June 2021
Women’s Coalition of Zimbabwe (WCoZ) is a network of women’s rights activists and women’s rights organizations in Zimbabwe with structures in the country’s 10 provinces. WCoZ is a forum where women meet and engage in collective activism on issues affecting women and girls in Zimbabwe. Its central role is to provide a focal point for activism on women’s and girl’s rights. WCoZ brings women from diverse backgrounds to collectively advocate for the attainment and enjoyment of their rights. The organisational members of the Coalition work in diverse fields including health, legal aid, access to education, gender-based violence, economic empowerment, media, climate and environment, peace building and politics and decision making.
Background to the Consultancy
- Women’s Coalition of Zimbabwe (WCoZ) since 2017 has been coordinating the Strengthening Women’s Advocacy for Inclusive Governance, (SWAG) campaign, a national intervention that seeks to increase women’s participation in governance and electoral processes at local and national governance processes in Zimbabwe.
- In 2019 WCOZ commissioned the development of the SWAG campaign strategy in consultation with WCoZ structures and implementing partners and guided by campaign project documents.
- The campaign strategy was developed for the period 2019 to 2023. The strategy is now midway through implementation and WCOZ would like to review and update it to the rapidly changing context.
Tasks under this consultancy
- Reviewing the SWAG campaign strategy, activities, appropriate methodologies and communication strategy to achieve the intended results.
- Submission of the draft version of the Revised campaign strategy for feedback and comments;
- Submission of final version of the Campaign Strategy with integrated feedback and comments;
- The Campaign Strategy should be concise and in simple language, avoiding expert terminology and must be written in a way that it can easily be translated into other languages.
- The detailed assignment timelines will be agreed on with the successful candidate.
Please include the following documents in your application: A proposal on how the Campaign Strategy will be reviewed; Proposed work-plan; Proposed fee; Maximum of 3 paged resume (Curriculum Vitae) with 3 referees. The complete bidding proposal documents should be submitted to [email protected] and copy [email protected]