Multiple Vacancies At Childline In Zimbabwe For April 2022
Below is the list of jobs Available and Requirements :
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager .
- Qualifications & Experience required
- A Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation and a Master’s Degree in public health, epidemiology, economics, statistics or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 10+ years of professional experience in a senior MEL position responsible for implementing MEL activities of large-scale international development projects.
- Experience with USAID and PEPFAR related programming is an added advantage.
- Proven success in designing, implementing, and operating project MEL systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
- Excellent knowledge of data collection protocols for quality data collection and verification.
Finance & Administration Manager
- Qualifications & Experience required :
- Advanced degree in Accounting and a Master’s degree in management or business-related field including membership with professional bodies in accounting such as CIS, ACCA, CIMA and CA.
- 10+ years of experience with 5 years of professional experience in project financial and administrative management.
Chief of Party
Qualifications & Experience required:
- A Master's Degree or higher in international development, public health, business administration, social sciences, or a closely related field.
- 10+ years of experience as a Chief of Party and or Deputy Chief of Party of a development program of equivalent size and scope, of which experience in management with US Government cooperative agreements, grants or contracts is preferred.
Qualifications & Experience required :
- A Master's Degree or higher in international development, public health, business administration, social sciences or any related field.
- 10+ years’ experience of USAID / PEPFAR or other programming experience for OVC with experience in implementing and managing large-scale projects involving multiple partners, preferably in Zimbabwe. ? Strong managerial, analytical and interpersonal written and verbal communication skills in English, including for oral presentations
To apply, please send your documents in PDF that includes your cover letter describing your interest, qualifications, contactable references, and your CV to Childline Human Resources on [email protected] by end of day, Thursday 21 April 2022. Applications should be clearly marked with the position applied for in the email subject line. Childline is an equal opportunity organization and encourages both female and male candidates to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis and shortlisting will proceed as applications are received. Zimbabwean nationals are encouraged to apply.