Operating Theatre Nurse :
- Full Time
The hospital is the newest Centre in the CURE network, opening its doors in April 2021 and specialising in the care of children living with physical disabilities. The CURE Children’s Hospital of Zimbabwe is the first hospital in Zimbabwe that is dedicated to serve vulnerable children and families through the provision of Orthopaedic and Spiritual Care.
Duties and Responsibilities
Efficient maintenance of OR to ensure good and efficient services by the surgeons.
1. Ensure a good working environment of the department through good preparation of working areas
2. Ensure safety of the patient by organizing the operating room and maintaining aseptic technique
3. Setting up for cases adequately and ensuring instrument used are sterile
4. Ensuring specimen obtained is labeled appropriately and sent for correct investigations
5. Providing necessary equipment and instruments for specific cases
6. In collaboration with the CSSD Assistant ensure a good working environment in the CSSD.
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications: Education and/or Experience Required at Entry:
1. Diploma in General Nursing
2. Diploma in Operating Theatre
3. Current Practicing Certificate
4. A minimum of two year’s experience
How to Apply
Applications and detailed CV – [email protected]