Dental/Orthodontic Assistant needed for a busy orthodontic practice. No prior experience in dental assisting needed as in-house training will be provided.
What the job entails:
- Facilitating the smooth running of orthodontic procedures through chair-side assistance.
- Taking diagnostic records like x-rays, photographs and 3D scans.
- Teaching patients about oral hygiene and appliance care.
These attributes best describe you...
- Friendly and personable.
- Able to work independently.
- Good with taking instruction.
- Passionate about oral health and aesthetics.
- Excited about taking on challenges and adjusting to a steep learning curve.
- Open to and interested in continued learning.
- O' Level and A' Level passes in sciences.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Great written communication for responding to patient queries via email and social media.
- A knack for social media posting and management.
Please direct all CVs to [email protected]