Personal Assistant to CEO :
- Full Time
The Biotech Institute is searching for a very proactive and extremely detail-oriented Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant with excellent interpersonal skills, strong speaking and writing skills, and very strong work ethic. This position reports directly to the CEO/Founder and is responsible for all business and personal related duties as delegated by the CEO. This position will primarily provide comprehensive assistance to the CEO so he may focus on his primary responsibilities and maximize his time and effectiveness (i.e. responsible for a wide variety of administrative support duties).
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist the CEO in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
Assist in the management and organization of the CEOs calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of business and residence.
Assist in screening calls, email, transmittals, and visitors.
Prepare agendas, attend meetings, and transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes.
Coordinate onsite meetings, luncheons, coffees, in-house events.
Assist in file organization via Microsoft365.
Coordinate and direct branding
Coordinate the hosting of in-house events.
Edit WordPress web site (or ability to learn WordPress).
Greet and check-in clients and other guests for meetings and events.
Perform variety of office and personal errands.
Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors at office and/or residence.
Conduct ad-hoc research.
Assist with organizing.
Qualifications and Experience
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
Excellent people skills.
Creative problem solving.
Detail to Appearance; dress in a professional manner.
Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours.
Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction.
Previous experience handling travel arrangements.
Ability to read and interpret various documents.
Ability to speak effectively among executives, clients, customers, and employees.
Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform tasks that are diverse and advanced.
High level of interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers and executives.
Ability to problem solve and follow through on a variety of tasks.
Ability to work on business and personal items interchangeably.
Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation.
Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office.
Must have reliable automobile with adequate auto insurance and good driving record.
Familiarity and/or Expertise Preferred (or desire to learn quickly)
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Adobe Illustrator
- Interviewing/Face to Face Customer Service
- Client Relations
- Ethics. Works with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
- Dependability. Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
- Teamwork and Collaboration. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Communicates effectively.
- Professionalism. approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Organizational Support. Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Quality Management. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Negotiation. Analyzes each situation, looking for opportunities to make any situation more beneficial for the CEO and the company. Participates effectively in communication to achieve optimum results.
How to Apply
Send email with Cover letter and CV to [email protected] The subject of the email should be 'Personal Assistant Vacancy'
View more information