In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Pharmacists are responsible for aiding customers by compounding and/or dispensing prescription medications, providing pharmaceutical information to healthcare professionals, monitoring customers’ drug therapies to avoid interactions with other medications, and providing pharmaceutical expertise to customers on the safe use of medications.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or pharmacology.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as MEDITECH and Mediware.
Email CV to [email protected]