In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Our client has been established for many years, operates in the manufacturing industry, is looking for a suitable person to fill the above position.
Please send your CV in word format. Also, provide your current salary and benefits details!
Duties And Responsibilities
• To improve the efficiency and effectiveness of production processes within the Smelting, Casting & Wire Drawing section by planning, organising, leading and controlling in order to produce quality products at the lowest levels of waste.
• Enforcing relevant Safety, Health, Environment, Energy & Quality Procedures
• Instilling discipline
• Troubleshooting process challenges
Qualifications And Experience
• 5 ‘O’ Levels including Maths and English
• Tertiary Education in Production related Field
• Metallurgy/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
• At least 1 year experience in Production setup
• Ability to follow and enforce strict set of rules and procedures
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Computer literate
Email CVs to Mirriam Dzapasi: [email protected] Deadline 21 July 2021