VACANT POSITION: PROCUREMENT CLERK X 2
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above- mentioned position. The incumbents will report to the Procurement Officer and will be based at Head Office.
- 5‘O’ level subjects including English Language and Mathematics / Principles of Accounts.
- National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent.
- Chartered Institute Certificate of Procurement will be an added advantage.
- At least one year experience in a similar position.
- Negotiation skills.
- Relationship management skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Professionalism and Results skills.
- Self driven and business acumen.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Receives authorized purchase requisitions and log them into the procurement document movement control sheet.
- Identifies and recommends potential suppliers to the Procurement Officer.
- Sends Request for Quotations (RFQ) to approved suppliers.
- Opens Quotations/ Tender box at the expiry of advertised periods.
- Generates purchase orders based on lowest bidder to specifications.
- Sends purchase orders and or supply contracts for authorization.
- Ensures that all duly signed purchase orders are sent to the suppliers on time.
- Expediting of deliveries.
- Attaches purchase order accounts copy to supplier invoice and Goods Received Voucher (GRV) and submit to Creditors section for payments.
- Compiles procurement report weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Adheres to and ensures adherence to safety, health and environment regulations and standard procedures.
- Performs any other work related duties as assigned by the Superior.
Job Application Details
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be emailed to: [email protected]
Not later than 24 July 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted