Product Manager Micro finance/Connect Services :
- Full Time
The bank is looking for 3 individuals to take up Product Manager roles for the mentioned services.
Duties and Responsibilities
The description for the role is as follows:
1. Manage product profitability, maximizing revenue from existing products and creating revenues from new products.
2. Product Health (strategies, documentation, processes, compliance, competitiveness, industry trends).
3. Manage Product Life Cycle.
4. Optimize product pricing.
5. Design, analyze & implement customer acquisition, retention and usage enhancement product strategy & product mix.
6. Profit Planning & Risk Assessment.
7. Monitor and be aware of industry trends impacting the product line to identify opportunities to successfully differentiate the product range.
8. Responsible for competitive benchmarking of product offerings.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Business field.
• At least 3 years of working experience in Product Management area.
• Background from Mobile Financial Services industry will be an advantage.
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong intuitions of user behaviours.
• A strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence.
• Passion in making the world better through technology.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send applications to [email protected] by 31 May 2022
Candidates to specify the exact position being applied for on email subject
NMB Bank is dedicated to providing premium financial services to all existing and potential customers. Since 1993, we have offered supreme corporate, retail and investment banking solutions.