- Full Time
The Job is requires a candidate who can manage production workflows , plan production, assign tasks, monitor employee productivity, ensure full machinery utilisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Effective production planning (setting production targets to ensure full capacity utilisation).
2. Effective Industrial relations skills.
3. Production personnel sills.
4. Warehouse Control.
5. Quality Control.
6. Health and Safety Control.
7. Effective production records maintanance.
8. Ensuring timeous availability of raw materials.
Qualifications and Experience
- Wood technology qualification.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing set up.
How to Apply
Send CVs to : [email protected]