Project Officers – Tsholotsho and Lupane
Number of Vacancy:
Non-Governmental Organisation (NGOs)
Years of Experience
Fixed Term Contract
Project Officers – Tsholotsho and Lupane: Local NGO
Deadline: 28 January 2021
A local nongovernmental organisation that provides clinical and psychosocial support to survivors of sexual and gender-based violence would like to recruit two Project Officers based in Lupane and Tsholostsho respectively.
– Working with other stakeholders to protect children from being sexually abused;
– Training of communities on sexual violence against children;
– Working with clinics and hospitals to ensure that survivors of sexual and gender-based are assisted timeously;
– Representing the organisation at district fora;
– Supporting churches and community leaders to develop child safeguarding policies and environments;
– Providing counseling to survivors of sexual and gender-based violence;
– Referring survivors of sexual and gender-based violence to other service providers.
The officers will be based at Tsholotsho and Lupane growth points and will operate within those districts.
– Degree or diploma in Social sciences;
– Ability to ride a motorcycle;
– Willing to stay in the district of operation;
– Ability to speak Ndebele is a must;
– Preferably someone from Tsholotsho and Lupane respectively.
Please send your application letters and curriculum vitae to [email protected]
Partagez et envoyez cette annonce à vos amis !
Community HIV Services Nurse (CHSN) Gwanda, Mangwe, Insiza, Umzingwane; Bulilima; Beitbridge; Matobo Company Name Organization for Public Health Interventions and Development (OP Number of Vacancy: 0 Category: Health Care Job…
Provincial Coordinator x 2 (Mat South and Mash East) Company Name Zimbabwe National Network for People Living with HIV ZNNP+ (PLHI Number of Vacancy: 2 Category: Non-Governmental Organisation (NGOs) Job…
Government Medical Officer (GMO) Company Name The Salvation Army – Howard Mission Hospital Number of Vacancy: 1 Category: Health Care Job Level: Mid Level Working Hours: 0 Years of Experience…
Fulltime (Gweru) Deadline: 5 February 2021 About FHI 360 FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions….
VACANCIES Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the post of Executive Assistant 1/PA which has fallen vacant at the Health Service Board. Candidates who meet…
Project Officer, (Based in Matopo): Company Name Forum for African Women Educationalists Zimbabwe Chapter (FAWEZI Number of Vacancy: 1 Category: Non-Governmental Organisation (NGOs) Job Level: Mid Level Working Hours: 0…
Background information The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is the operational arm of the United Nations, supporting the successful implementation of its partners’ peacebuilding, humanitarian and development…
VSLA Officer (Buhera, Chivi, Mutare, Zaka) Company Name Care International In Zimbabwe Number of Vacancy: 0 Category: Non-Governmental Organisation (NGOs) Job Level: Mid Level Working Hours: 0 Years of Experience…
NUTRITION OFFICER – Mwenezi Company Name Care International In Zimbabwe Number of Vacancy: 1 Category: Health Care Job Level: Mid Level Working Hours: 0 Years of Experience 4 Salary Range:…
Facility Data Collation Focal Person x 2 Company Name Zimbabwe Technical Assistance, Training and Education Center for Number of Vacancy: 2 Category: Non-Governmental Organisation (NGOs) Job Level: Mid Level Working…