Public Relations Officer —1 Post :
- Full Time
The Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe (MCAZ) Is Inviting qualified, honest, sett-motivated and experienced applicants for the following post
1. Public Relations Officer —1 Post
Reporting to the Detector Goner, the Incumbent will be responsible for the following, among other duties
Develop public relations strategies and campaigns
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare press releases, keynote speeches and promotional material
• Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and adverbs.;
• Deal with inquiries from the public press and related organization
• Provide clients with information about new developments and current PR campaigns progress
• Organize events, press conference exhibitions and press tours;
• Track and analyze media coverage and follow industry trends:
• Undertake relevant market research,
• Prepare and submit PR reports
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in either Public, Relations, Journalism, Communications or related field.
• Diploma in Public Relations is an added advantage.
• Masters' degree in Public Relations / Media Studies or related field n an added advantage
• At least three (3) years working experience in public relations field.
• Must be a member of a related professional body.
• Good public relations management skills.
• Excellent writing, oral presentation and communication skills
• Experience in managing media relations i.e. online, broadcast or print.
• Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications, experience and expected salary and benefits to :
Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe
106 Baines Avenue/ Corner Third Street
P 0 Box 10559,
The Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe does not charge any advertisement nor to those who become successful. Applicants are advised to deal with cautions if approached in regard to any offer to facilitate the applications process.