The incumbent is to be responsible for the measurement and testing of lab materials and products according to pharmaceutical standard procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform In-Process, Finished Product and Stability testing using HPLC, Dissolution and wet chemistry techniques.
• Analyze raw materials using USP/NF or in-house developed testing methods.
• Perform timely instrument qualification as they become due.
• Perform all assigned tasks in a timely and organized manner in accordance with cGMP, GLP and company policies and procedures.
• Provide training and assistance to other group members.
• Investigate and troubleshoot analytical problems, write OOS reports, Deviation reports, and CAPA reports
• Work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain good cGMP practices by following detailed SOP’s, maintaining training, laboratory notebooks and good documentation practices.
• Operate and maintain all analytical instrumentation and equipment as per established procedures.
• Perform semi-complex adjustments to lab equipment and instruments, calibration and preventative maintenance of equipment, including completing appropriate documentation.
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment by performing routine area housekeeping and reporting unsafe conditions.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and a minimum of 2-4 year’s laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical industry in Quality Control.
• Must have experience in the QC testing of pharmaceutical/biologic products in a GMP environment.
• Experience working closely with manufacturing and development teams.
• Computer proficiency and excellent MS Office skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment.
How to Apply
Suitable and interested candidates to forward applications and CVs to [email protected] indicating the position in the subject line. Due date for submission of applications is 18/06/21 COB