In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
About the job
Nestle is the world's leading Nutrition, Health, and Wellness Company that is driven by Purpose and led by Values. We’re looking to add great new talent to our dynamic Sales Team. This role will report directly to the business the National Sales Manager. This role is key in the flawless execution of appropriate Sales Strategies in line with our vision of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
This role will allow the successful candidate to Provide data-driven & financial guidance to the commercial team in supporting business decisions, work collaboratively with all support functions (in particular Decision Support) to provide financial guidance/assistance to support decision makings. Assisting DFC to perform a custodian role around governance principles, internal controls and drive delivery of Finance & Control policy and guidelines, and deliver sustainable profitable growth
A day in the life of...
Support Management of Business Performance:
- Promote understanding of the business drivers through the use of KPIs and comparative benchmarking
- Support understanding and identification of KPIs achievement/gaps versus plans
- Establish and promote clear accountabilities around target achievements and KPI delivery and performance
- Ensure daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews and support internal business partners on decisions around appropriate corrective actions
- Ensure decision making balances the short term with long term value
Ensure Execution of value chain mapping, Pricing Policy/Margin in-line with Agreed Strategies
- Challenge pricings set: are benchmarked against competitors' prices; reflect value propositions of products; improve price through product mixes; and are linked to internal P&L
What Will Make You Successful
- Exposure and understanding of a number of key financial areas, including Factory Accounting, Costing, Sales Finance, Distribution \ Supply Chain and Decision Support.
- FMCG (Fast Moving consumer goods) industry experience.
- Experience with a network organisation.
- Experience in working with commercial teams Experience with managing people (directly or indirectly) is desirable
TO APPLY CLICK HERE