Purpose of Job
To be responsible for promoting male circumcision and its health benefits among target audiences eligible for voluntary medical male circumcision.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Works closely with the supervisor and other stakeholders towards achieving PSI’s goals.
• Promotes male circumcision and a health benefits among target audiences eligible for VMMC.
• Closely work with MOHCC and implementing partners.
• Assists in monitoring and providing technical support to IPC Agents.
• Conducts small group discussions at community level.
• Identifies and recommends IPC Agents to the District Field Officer in line with PSI guidelines.
• Coordinates demand creation activities to match MoHCC service delivery in the respective districts.
• Works closely with MoHCC service delivery team leaders, Drivers, and service delivery teams.
• Ensures that IPC Agents have completed the required monitoring (MIS) report.
• Conducts on the job support and supervision visits to Mobilizers and IPC Agents.
• Facilitates and ensure effective dissemination and distribution of VMMC educational and promotional materials.
• Provides regular feedback to the supervisor about experiences related to implementing plans in the field.
• Provides administrative and logistical support to the VMMC Community Mobilizer and Field Manager.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the District Field Officer.
Qualifications and Experience
What are we looking for?
• Degree in Social Science, Health Promotions or Adult Education
• At least 2 years’ experience in community work on health-related interventions
• Experience in HIV and AIDS and other public health programmes
How to Apply
In return, PSI/Z offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression, race, religion, national origin, or disability.
Detailed CV and a Cover Letter clearly highlighting the job title on the subject line should be sent not later than June 07, 2021, to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.