SENIOR ACCOUNTANT :
- Full Time
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Health Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluating and monitoring plan profitability and financial performance in line with actuarial guidelines and management targets annually.
• Performing the budgetary process and managing the budget.
• Performing all tax related planning to minimise the tax burden of the company.
• Executing investment strategy in line with shareholder objectives in keeping with the actuarial guidelines and sources and application of funds.
• Executing financial strategy in support of annual corporate strategic priorities.
• Coordinating and finalising internal audit review queries before sign off.
• Consolidating financial information into the monthly reporting pack.
• Ensuring accurate and timely production and presentation of all financial information.
• Ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
• Ensuring the integrity of accounting information by verifying and allocating transactions.
• Taking custody of company assets.
Qualifications and Experience
• Must be a recently qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent professional qualification
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Field
• Must possess relevant experience as slated in this advertisement
• Analytical, confident, with a knack for questioning convention
• Honed appreciation of IFRS and other impending accounting and reporting standards
• Experience working in financial services
• Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to concisely articulate recommendations
• Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order over same
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (Cvs) Copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address [email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 7 June 2022.
A diversified Group offering Life assurance and insurance products.