In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute .
Senior Customer Success Operations Analyst
The Senior Customer Success Operations Analyst reports to the Manager, Customer Success Operations.
The Senior Customer Success Operations Analyst is a grade 7.
- Significant oversight in Gainsight and/or other system architecture
- Leads cross-functional team initiatives and provides oversight to Customer Success
- Develop and implement lifecycle processes, policies, and metrics to support customer outcomes and business growth, assisting to define appropriate touch points (i.e., human-led and digital) throughout the customer journey (pre and post initial sale)
- Create and coordinate key reporting for GitLab leadership team, partnering with the Analyst team to provide reporting on customer adoption, sentiment, advocacy, and business results (i.e., forecasts, renewals, expansions, churn)
- Develop methods, processes, systems, and tools to support our customers in each segment: enterprise, mid-market, and SMB
- Curate content and playbooks to allow the team to more efficiently and consistently deliver customer outcomes
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Collaborate with Customer Success enablement to develop training and enablement to drive efficiency
- Support the development and rollout of systems and digital tools to improve the team’s effectiveness and efficiency and provide increased customer insights through data, automation, and telemetry
- Extensive experience supporting Customer Success
- Progressive experience building and maintaining tools such as Gainsight, Salesforce, Mavenlink, and/or other Customer Success and Professional Services systems
- Relevant ownership of program management and/or operations
- Relevant experience within or supporting Customer Success teams
- Progressive experience in program management and/or operations
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Salesforce experience and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with support and/or professional services a plus
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to use GitLab
- Experience with agile/DevOps and/or SDLC process and/or tools is a plus
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page .
For Colorado residents: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $77,200 - $135,700 for Colorado residents only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. See more information on our benefits and equity . Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S.
- 8-5-101 et seq.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however, some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, colour, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process .
To apply click HERE