In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in service and repairs of Epiroc equipment
- General upkeep of tools used for repairs and services
- To perform other related work as assigned by the Chargehand
- SHEQ Requirements
- Observing all regulations concerning Safety, Health and Environment and take reasonable care of the Safety & Health of self and others who may be affected by one’s actions or omissions
- Co-operating actively with Managers, Supervisors and other persons in implementing all relevant Health and Safety programs
- Reporting all near misses, incidents, potential hazards, dangerous practices and occurrences to Supervisors without delay
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided in the maintenance of current standards of Safety and Housekeeping.
- Requirements (Education and experience)
- Class two certificate in Diesel Plant Fitting/ Auto Electrics/Power Electrical or any other related trade
- At least 2 years’ experience in heavy duty environment.
- Key knowledge, attributes, skills and abilities
- Good team player
United. Inspired . Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
TO APPLY CLICK HERE