In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Purpose of Job
Job exists to manage, plan, organize, supervise and co-ordinate the operations of a New Start site.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Provides integrated SRH/HIV Programme Services – HIV Testing, SRH, Family Planning counselling Cervical Cancer Screening, Sexually Transmitted Infection screening and management, services for survivors of sexual violence and HIV Care and Treatment Services
• Plans and Coordinates site activities – site and outreach work schedules and duty allocation of staff.
• Ensures that teams have adequate resources for planned activities and allocates resources accordingly.
• Monitors client flow and institutes necessary interventions.
• Monitors stocks against planned activities and generates requests as required to ensure adequate supplies.
• Ensures quarterly orders of commodities and consumables, manages stores, conducts physical counts and spot checks.
• Maintains an asset management system-use site asset registers and prepares emergency stocks where necessary.
• Manages transport logistics, ensures availability of adequate fuel supplies at all times and vehicles are serviced and maintained as scheduled.
• Makes request for repairs and management of vehicle breakdown and verifies reconciliations, analyzing logbooks for consistency of mileage covered versus fuel usage.
• Uses EzyTrack to track vehicles and verify outreach-related travel.
• Makes requests for outreach perdiems and toll gate fees and makes monthly reconciliations.
• Maintains a petty cash account and ensures monthly site maintenance payments are made.
• Requests for and ensures an effective utilization of funds assigned for site programme activities.
• Supervises Receptionist on financial management and conducts concurrent and retrospective audit on clinical records.
• Ensures and maintains an up-to-date inventory system for all site assets.
• Ensures the site is in good repair: electricity, phones, furniture; building etc and liaises with Administration team to ensure any issues are attended timeously.
• Ensures availability of procedure manuals, job aids and quality assurance tools for all site programme areas.
• Monitor’s compliance to set standards by observing counselling sessions and clinical procedures through scheduled sit-ins and spot checks.
• Conducts demonstration of clinical procedures for example in the ART, TB & SRH departments to ensure adherence to protocols and achieve standardization.
• Coordinates and monitors infection control prevention programmes for the whole site.
• Monitors compliance to infection control standards and waste disposal.
• Ensures the prescribed management of complications, adverse events and audits/analyses, all documents for clients with complications or adverse events on a monthly basis.
• Monitors proper medical recording of clinical data and ensures confidential and secure data storage.
• Monitors internal and external quality assurance programme success for example SRH EQAs and the SIMS. Takes appropriate action to be in line with Quality Assurance standards expectations.
• Liaises with the different Head-Office-based programme coordinators and support teams to lead the site’s response to QA and support and supervision visit findings.
• Monitor’s client feedback, attends to clients and resolves client complaints.
• Facilitates site level data quality audit and ensures success in external data quality audits.
• Identifies training needs, develops site training plans and organizes training as required.
• Organizes and coordinates site clinical and quality assurance meetings.
• Check’s data quality and works with the M&E to verify data and review site reports.
• Participates in the generation of site reports and review reports before they are submitted.
• Monitors the site’s progress to targets and tailors site activities to respond to the outcome of the site’s performance analysis.
Qualifications And Experience
What are we looking for?
• First degree in Nursing, Social Sciences, Education or equivalent
• Master’s degree in Public Health is a distinct advantage.
• Computer skills and excellent writing skills
• 5 years relevant experience, 2 of which should be at a supervisory level.
• Clean class 4 drivers’ licence
To Apply In return, PSI/Z offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression, race, religion, national origin, or disability. Detailed CV and a Cover Letter clearly highlighting the job title on the subject line should be sent not later than June 07, 2021, to [email protected] Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.