In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- Analyze and understand the organisation’s Value Chain Department and develop business objectives and programmes so as to execute the strategy effectively.
- Oversee the formulation and compilation of all divisions’ budget for adequate planning thereby maximizing efficiency and value for money.
- Review/Update existing value chain practices and policies that will guide the organisation in the value chain process and ensure adherence by both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop strategies for the optimization of inventory control process as well as create and manage tools to set inventory targets and performance In a manner that contributes to corporate strategy.
- Oversee logistics operations to manage the flow of goods between the point of origin and point of usage in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of internal and external operational processes and find ways to improve processes.
- Promote health and safety of all personnel by preventing exposure of employees to hazardous work environments and complying with national HSE guidelines, policies, procedures and legislation.
- Meet the reporting requirements of the organisation which will assist in the provision of accurate information at all times
- Monitor the assigned tasks and observe timelines for each task and ensure that all safety and health procedures are being followed at all times.
- Post graduate Masters’ qualification (MBA/ Equivalent)
- Degree in Business Management / Operations / Mining or equivalent
- Diploma in supervisory / leadership development
- Corporate membership to a professional body
- 7 to 10 years relevant experience
- 5 years at senior managerial level
- Supervised a value chain based operation
- Clear Understanding of Mining industry