In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must possess 5 O’ Level passes including English a Language plus proven work
experience in a catering environment and hands on experience with ordering systems. Food safety
training would be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Greeting and serving customers.
• Collecting orders and providing details on the menus.
• Preparing tables by setting table cloths, cutlery and glassware.
• Providing link between customers and kitchen staff.
• Taking accurate food and drinks orders using POS ordering software, order slips or
• Checking dishes and Kitchenware for cleanliness and reporting problems.
• Following all relevant Departmental health regulations.
• Providing a pleasant environment and excellent customer service
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Team player
• Very pleasant personality
• Good communication and listening
• Attentiveness and patience with both colleagues and customers
• Strong organisational and multi-skilling with ability to perform in a fast paced environment
• Politeness to customers
APPLICATION PROCEDURE All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applications, which should include a curriculum vitae (giving full personal particulars of the applicant including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone numbers and the names, addresses (including email) and telephone numbers of three contactable referees) and copies of certificates must be addressed to: The Senior Assistant Registrar Human Resources Department National University of Science and Technology P O Box AC 939 Ascot Bulawayo, ZIMBABWE And emailed to: [email protected] in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line. The National University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunity employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply. The closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 12 July 2021. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.