In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Our client, a leading transport and logistics company is looking for an energetic hands-on individual with strong leadership skills to join their team as a workshop admin manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Procurement of spares,
- Management of the stores' team on day-to-day activities,
- Overseeing all tasks for the Stores Department of the Company,
taking ownership, being cost-effective, and contributing to ensuring the smooth running of the Stores Department.
- Identify staff that requires ongoing training and implement training opportunities to ensure their skills are improved.
- Work with apprentices and semi-skilled staff to role
model appropriate technical skills.
- Provide feedback to staff that are not performing to the expected level and ensure human resources are informed of trends in performance.
- Promote a Health and Safety culture within the business.
- Supervise the maintenance and repair of all of the vehicle fleet, including Tractor Trailers,
- Ensure that the equipment is maintained in a safe and reliable working condition in accordance with the planned preventive maintenance program and to identify and rectify repetitive problems.
- Maintain an effective safety program, coordinating safety training with HSSE Department; ensures all injuries are reported timely, properly investigated, measures taken to prevent future injuries and good housekeeping practices throughout
- Review new equipment for suitability and make recommendations, based on cost, availability, and needs of business operations.
- Ensure that planning, scheduling, and unscheduled repairs are carried out efficiently and cost effectively, with quality service.
- Oversees the administrative requirements of the Workshop, including warranty obligations, inspection records, manual updates, equipment defect reports, maintenance services, policies, procedures, and practices.
Qualifications And Experience
- Relevant Business Diploma/Degree
- Technical qualification
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Technical skills
Email CV to [email protected] Deadline 10 Nov 2021