Accounts Clerk :
- Full Time
Job brief :
A company in the FMCG industry is looking for an Accounts Clerk. We are looking for an organized, efficient Accounting Clerk with an eye for detail and high level of accuracy. The Incumbent can expect to handle communications with vendors, clients, and internal departments, assist with inventory, database, and assist in stock take input.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
• Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
• Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
• Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
Qualifications and Experience
The Accounting Clerk must be degreed in accounting or similar discipline.
•At least 1-2 years working experience in a similar role.
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
• Data entry and word processing skills
• Proficiency with excel
Experience in stock control and management is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Location : Harare
Should you meet the required qualifications and skills, please send your CV to [email protected] no later than Tuesday 12 April 2022.